No obligation quote
Large panel of lenders
Licensed credit broker
Representative 1192% APR (variable). Rates from 35.9% APR to max 1304% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 1 month. Maximum Loan Length is 6 months. Representative Example: £250 borrowed for 3 months. Total amount repayable is £411.63 in 3 monthly instalments of £137.21. Interest charged is £161.63, annual interest rate of 292% (fixed).
We are a licensed credit broker, not a lender.
Get the cash you need today from the comfort of your home.
Doorstep loans help people like you get the money you need, when you need it. We’ve all been short on cash before. Don’t let unexpected expenses ruin your finances - apply for doorstep loans today and receive your money tomorrow.
- Fast: Get your money within hours.
- Easy: Our application form takes minutes to complete.
- Convenient: Money is delivered to you, and you never have to leave your home.
- Secure: We implement the highest level of security in our transactions to ensure your privacy.
- Trusted: Every day, we help hundreds of people get the doorstep loans they need.
What are doorstep loans?
Doorstep loans are small, fast loans that are typically repaid over a short period of time. Unemployed loans, benefit loans, and other loans are available by doorstep. While exact amounts vary by lender, most of our lenders offer doorstep loans ranging from £100 to £1,000. Repayment periods typically range from one month to six months.
How do doorstep loans work?
Traditionally, doorstep loans were personal loans that were delivered to your home by an agent. That agent would discuss your needs with you in the comfort of your own home, deliver the loan to you in person if you were approved, and visit you once a month to collect your loan payments in person. This was a great option for people unable to leave their homes and go to a bank or loan shop.
However, now you can apply for doorstep loans online through our website. If you’re approved, the money is transferred to your bank electronically, and you can even make payments online.
- You complete a 5-minute online application.
- We search our network of lenders to find you the best doorstep loans available.
- You receive your funds within hours through electronic transfer.
Who should apply for doorstep loans?
If you need fast cash, doorstep loans are one of the best and quickest options out there. They’re a great option for people who want to enjoy the convenience of applying from home and flexible repayment periods and loan amounts.
Big banks and loan shops often do not give out small loans for short repayment periods, because they aren’t as profitable. If you’re looking for £1,000 or less and would like to repay it quickly to avoid interest fees, doorstep loans can be a great option.
What are the benefits of doorstep loans?
- Doorstep loans are fast. Our application takes minutes, and often times, the funds from your loan will show up in your bank account on the same day.
- Doorstep loans are convenient. The entire process of applying for and receiving doorstep loans can be done from your home in less than a day.
- Doorstep loans are flexible. Whether you need to borrow £100 or £1,000, doorstep loans offer a range of small loan amounts. What’s more, you can repay your doorstep loans over a short period of time of your choosing.
What are the disadvantages of doorstep loans?
- Doorstep loans are small. Doorstep loans are meant to be small cash loans given out to cover unexpected expenses or help you make ends meet. If you need a large loan, this may not be the best option.
- Doorstep loans have short repayment periods. Doorstep loans are offered with short repayment periods. If you need more than a year to repay your loan, you might want to consider other types of loans.
- Doorstep loans can have higher interest rates. Doorstep loans do sometimes have higher interest rates than other loan options. However, short repayment periods mean you’re being charged interest for a shorter period of time. If you fail to repay your loan quickly, though, it can result in extra fees.
How do I apply for doorstep loans?
It’s easy to apply for doorstep loans right here on our website. Simply fill out our brief application form, which just asks you for basic information and your loan needs. Our experts will analyze your needs and choose a lender within our network that best fits your profile. We send your application to that lender, and if you’re approved, you’ll receive your loan within one business day. Our service is offered at no charge to you.
Am I eligible for doorstep loans?
In order to qualify for a doorstep loan, you do need to be at least 18 years of age. Our lenders also require that applicants be residents or citizens of the UK. Finally, you must have a bank account that accepts electronic transfers in order to receive your funds.
Different lenders have different requirements. Some of our lenders will also require certain credit scores, however doorstep loans are much easier to get than traditional loans and are frequently given to people with poor or bad credit.